XT1 LT46 EFI
* Prices subject to change. Contact us for latest pricing.
- The Cub Cadet XT1 LT46 EFI is powered by a Cub Cadet single cylinder 547cc engine equipped with EFI for 25% less fuel consumption, less maintenance, dependable starting, and easy off-season storage.
- 46-inch fabricated, 11-gauge, twin-blade deck with 12 cutting positions.
- Optimized steering system for responsive handling gives a 16-inch turn radius a zero-turn feel.
- 3-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell.
- Ideal for mowing 1.5 acres of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles.
Request a Quote Request a Demo Call Now!
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet
- Engine Model EFI Single Cylinder Engine
- Engine Displacement 547cc
- Starter Type Push-button
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2.5 gal.
- Cylinders/Material Single
- Engine Start Push button start
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.8 qt.
- Lubrication Fully pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
- Charging System Flywheel Alternator - 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Fuel sight window
- Governor Manual
- Choke Electronic
- Air Filter Yes
- Oil Filter Single element
- Battery 230 cold crank amps
- Transmission Hydrostatic, foot
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.1 MPH
- Rear Axle 3/4in w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Transmission Type Tuff Torq K46
- Deck Cutting Width 46in
- Cutting Modes Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Wash Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Material Steel, 11-gauge
- Deck Attach/Removal QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic fingertip engagement
- Deck Construction Fabricated
- Spindle Construction 3/4in with steel cap and triple lip sealed
- Blade(s) Twin Blades
- Deck Lift Lever
- Cutting Height Range 1in - 4in
- Anti-Scalping 2 Ball/2 Ball
- Deck Positions 12-position
- Frame Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system
- Front Axle Cast iron
- Turning Radius 16in
- Front Tires 15in x 6in sleeve bearing
- Rear Tires 20in x 8in
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Protection Optional
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Corrosion Protection E-coating
- Cruise Control Included
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Steering Control Manual sector and pinion
- Display Hour meter
- Seat Type 15in high-back seat
- Seat Suspension Seat spring
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Traction Pad
- Dimensions L/W/H 68in/53in/42.5in
- Weight (approx.) 430 lbs.
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) 2 - LED
- Discharge Chute Included
- Cup Holder Included
- Operator Presence System Included
- Bagger Optional
- Model Number 13B9A1CN010
- Warranty 3-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Frame Warranty 5-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty Limited lifetime warranty